Harrison School District Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Harrison School District 2 Real Estate
About Harrison School District
The Harrison School District serves around 11,500 students in southern Colorado Springs, north of the Fountain-Fort Carson and Widefield districts, and south of Colorado Springs District 11. Most of this area falls within the ring formed by Highway 24, Interstate 25, Milton E Proby Parkway, and Powers Boulevard (Route 21).
The district offers open enrollment and free kindergarten and preschool programs for those who qualify, as well as free transport for school sports and activities. There are around 26 schools in Harrison District 2, including a career readiness academy and three charter schools.
Schools Near Harrison School District
- Bricker Elementary School
- Centennial Elementary School
- Giberson Elementary School
- Monterey Elementary School
- Oak Creek Elementary School
- Otero Elementary School
- Pikes Peak Elementary School
- Sand Creek International School
- Soaring Eagles Elementary School
- Stratmoor Hills Elementary School
- Stratton Meadows Elementary School
- Turman Elementary School
- Wildflower Elementary School
Kindergarten to Grade 8
- Mountain Vista Community School
- Carmel Middle School
- Fox Meadow Middle School
- Mountain Vista Community School (K-8)
- Panorama Middle School
- Harrison High School
- Sierra High School
- Atlas Preparatory Academy
- James Irwin Charter Schools
- James Irwin Elementary School
- James Irwin Middle School
- James Irwin Charter High School
- The Vanguard School
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.